All grade Pre K-8 programs began the spring season on April 5th! The snow is gone and we are excited to see all players on the fields after a few months of winter. If you are new to Sudbury Youth Soccer, please make sure to review all sections of our website and reach out with any questions you may have.
Much like the last season, there are some COVID-19 modifications and procedures that need to be reviewed:
- Players must bring their own ball.
- Players should arrive no more than 5 minutes before their scheduled session.
- No gatherings at the field or in the parking lot before or after sessions.
- Players must wear masks with ear loops (no gaiters allowed) at all times.
- Players may not share water bottles or equipment with other players.
- Players should bring and use their own sanitizer.
- Spectators must wear masks and stay socially distant.
- Carpooling is discouraged! If you must, all passengers must wear face masks.
- 2 spectators** per player are allowed, plus minor siblings. Family groups must stay together and remain socially distant from the next spectator(s). ** this is a stricter guideline set by Sudbury Soccer
We are following all the guidelines set by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Massachusetts Youth Soccer (MYSA), and the Town of Sudbury.
MYSA has provided "COVID-19 Soccer Protocols", which we strongly urge you to read. Click here to review the full document.
Sudbury Soccer is committed to providing a fun, exciting, and safe experience for your family and thus will strongly enforce all of the guidelines put forth. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. We hope all players and families have a fun, safe and exciting soccer season. Go Sudbury!
Administrative Director / COVID Safety Officer
[email protected] or (978) 443-1321