High School BAYS Travel Teams:
Just like in grades 3-8, grades 9-12 players can also play on a Sudbury Youth Soccer BAYS Travel team.
- Teams are made up of 9th-12th graders, with separate teams for women and men, who are Sudbury and Lincoln residents.
- The fall season is available to all non-LS High School soccer players and runs from September to November. Games are played in a 7v7 format.
- The spring season is available to everyone and runs from April to June. Teams placed in Division 1 & 2 play in an 11v11 format. Teams placed in D3 & D4 play 7v7.
- There’s one training session per week held on a Saturday at Haskell Field and one game per week held on a Sunday for both the fall and spring seasons.
- Coaching is provided by a dedicated New England Revolution Academy coach for each team.
- There are no evaluations required for participation. Just sign up and you’re in!
High School Academy Squads:
- The Academy Squads continue in High School during the winter and spring seasons.
- The program consists of three college showcases and participation in the Massachusetts State Cup. The season starts with a showcase in late November and then picks back up with optional indoor games in mid-January.
- In the spring, the Squad participates in the Club Champions League rather than the BAYS Travel League to meet the competitive demands of our program. All components of the program are included in the fee.
- We understand some players participate in multiple sports. We are flexible with student's schedules and workloads throughout the season and work with our LS students to ensure a positive experience both on and off the field.
- The Academy is a great way to continue development, play with LS peers year round, and prepare players for college soccer play and recruitment.
- Tryouts are required. Learn more about the High School Academy Squads here.