How to Sign Up for Games
- On Monday night each week of the season at 7:30, all games will be published on the Assignr Website: Assignr.com. On the Games Tab, you will only see games you are authorized to self-assign.
- For BAYS games: Once assigned, you will receive an email from BAYS and you will need to accept the game on the BAYS website.
Referee Uniform and Equipment
- Official Shirt (recommend two different colors, neither should be red)
- Black shorts
- Black socks, long soccer style
- Whistle (back up is recommended)
- Watch, for timing (back up is recommended)
- Pad and paper (for notes during game)
- Red and Yellow cards
How to Fill Out a Game Report
- To fill out a game report, log into your account at www.bays.org and then click on the “game report management” link on the left side of the page.
- Click on the box for the specific game that you worked and enter the scores and a detailed game report.
- Complete game reports within 48 hours after the end of the game.
- If anyone helped as Assistant Referee, mark them as present.
- Record if the Zero Tolerance Rule was followed/violated. If you record that it was violated, someone from BAYS will contact you.
- If you gave cards, identify the person(s) that you carded.
- In-Town Games (2nd Grade) referees are paid after week 5 and week 10.
- BAYS Matches are paid after Week 4, after Week 8, and then a final payment cycle after the season game submission deadline of either June 30 or November 30. Payments are only made after a game report is submitted. If you fail to submit a game report, you will not be paid for that game.