How to Sign Up for Games
- On Monday night each week of the season at 7:30, all games will be published on the Assignr Website, Assignr.com. On the Games Tab, you will only see games you are authorized to self-assign.
Referee Uniform and Equipment
- Official Shirt (recommend two different colors, neither should be red)
- Black shorts
- Black socks, long soccer style
- Whistle (back up is recommended)
- Watch, for timing (back up is recommended)
- Pad and paper (for notes during game)
- Red and Yellow cards
How to Fill Out a Game Report
- To fill out a game report, log into your account at www.bays.org and then click on the “game report” link on the left side of the page.
- Click on the box for the specific game that you did, and put in the scores.
- If anyone helped as Assistant Referee, mark them as present.
- Record if the Zero Tolerance Rule was followed/violated. If you record that it was violated, someone from BAYS will contact you.
- If you gave cards, identify the person(s) that you carded.
- In Town Games(2nd Grade) referees are paid after week 5 and week 10.
- BAYS Games are paid weekly.