We are pleased to once again offer several unique soccer skills programs to grade K-8 players during the indoor period from November to March. All of these programs will take place right here in Sudbury at The Field House. There will be three 5 week sessions offered the season. Winter Session #1: Runs From 11/9 to 12/20 (no sessions 11/23 to 11/29). Winter Session #2: Runs From 1/4 to 2/7. Winter Session #3: Runs From 2/8 to 3/21 (no sessions 2/15 to 2/21).
These programs are a great way for your soccer player to keep playing the sports they love when it it cold and snowy outside! Please visit the Indoor Programs page to learn more about the grade level specific offerings ranging from Soccer FUNdamentals ($105 per player) for the younger (K-1) players to Winter Development School ($105 per player), Futsal ($75 per player) and Academy Squad Training ($105 per player) for Academy Squad players.
Some sessions have limited available of 12 players per group, so make sure to sign up today! Please note that the Winter Development Schools are Co-Ed. When possible, we will make every attempt to balance the number of boys and girls in each session.
Safety continues to be our top priority as we transition into the winter season. While the Field House performs state level guidelines, SYSA is requiring additional steps to help ensure the safety of our players and staff which are described below.
- No spectators allowed during sessions-Drop off and pick up only
- Limited session participant sizes (7 players per Futsal Team and 12 players per Development School)
- All players must wear masks and have an extra mask on hand
- All players bring their own ball and hand sanitizer
- By sending your child, you are self certifying that your child is healthy
- Additional filtration systems in place at the Field House
- No cross over of players between sessions. We will allow time in between sessions with no occupants on field space
- Coaches will sanitize equipment between sessions
- Physical distancing when possible