Sudbury Youth Soccer (SYSA) offers programs for players in kindergarten through high school in the Fall, Winter and Spring seasons. With the exception of the Academy Squad and Skills Academy sessions, all teams are coached by volunteer, parent coaches.
The Fall season begins the weekend after Labor Day and runs for ten weeks. The Spring season typically begins the first or second weekend in April for third grade and older teams, and the second or third weekend for kindergarten through second grade teams.
Select the highlighted program name below to learn about these programs in greater detail!
- Kindergarten Boys and Girls: Combined Practice and Small Sided Games (1 hour,15 minute sessions on Saturday afternoons)
- 1st Grade Boys and Girls: Combined Practice and Small Sided Games (1 hour, 15 minute sessions on Sunday afternoons)
- 2nd Grade Boys and Girls: Games on Sundays and one weeknight practice session each week
- 3rd-8th Grade Boys' and Girls' BAYS: Games on Saturdays (five home/five away) and two weeknight practices each week
- High School Boys' and Girls' BAYS: Games on Sundays and one practice session on Saturdays each week
- Skills Academy Development League: 1 hour and 15 minute sessions each week
- The Academy Squads: Games on Saturdays (five home/five away) and two weeknight practice sessions each week