Sudbury Youth Soccer is partnering with AdminSports.com to process online registrations. After clicking the "Register Today!" link below, there are four steps for online registration.
- Family Setup: You will only have to do this the first time you register. Please use an email address you check regularly. If you forget your password, you will need your correct email address.
- Player Setup: Again, you will only have to do this once for each player.
- Registration For The Season: This section contains the information for each player for the current season: grade, health insurance information, emergency contacts and medical information.
- Checkout: You must pay by credit card. Sudbury Soccer does offer fee waivers on a case by case basis. To request a waiver, contact the SYSA Registrar at [email protected]. Please note that fee waivers are only offered for team registration and not for our Development Schools.
2019-2020 Program Fees
Grade Level and Program
|Kindergarten & First Grade||Fall and Spring||$130 per season|
|Second Grade||Fall and Spring||$165 per season|
|Third to Eighth Grades||Fall and Spring||$190 per season|
|High School||Fall and Spring||$295 per season|
|Academy Squads (5th-8th Grades)||Full Year (Aug-June)||$1,100 per year|
|Development Schools (3rd-8th Grades)||Fall and Spring||$90 per session|
|2nd Grade Skills||Fall and Spring||$90 per session|
|Futsal||Winter/Indoor||$115 per session|
|Winter Development School||Winter/Indoor||$165 per session|
|K & 1st Grade FUNdamentals||Winter/Indoor||$165 per session|
|Winter Academy Games (Forekicks)||Winter/Indoor||$265 per session|
|Academy Squad Training||Winter/Indoor||$165 per session|
- Registrations will be accepted after the deadline on a space available basis, but a non-refundable $25 late fee will be added.
- Players will not be placed on a team until payment has been received.
- By registering your child you agree to abide by our Parent Conduct Policy.
Requests for refunds must be made by e-mail to the SYSA Administrator, not your child's coach. A conflict with another sport does not trigger a refund. A full refund, including any late fees, will be issued to players not placed due to space limitations. Players sustaining a season ending injury before the half way point in the season may be issued a 50% refund.
Potential for age differences on same BAYS team:
In the BAYS League third to eighth grade Division 3 and Division 4 games and practices may have player participants which will be inclusive "Grade or Age based". This means that players up to a year older in the same grade may be playing on your child's or your opponent's soccer team.