3rd Grade and up are eligible for BAYS - Travel Soccer
More than 50 greater Boston communities join together as members of an umbrella league called Boston Area Youth Soccer, or BAYS.
The biggest difference between the SYSA BAYS program and the Intramural program is that BAYS teams travel, playing home-and-away games against teams from other BAYS-member cities and towns. Players are placed on BAYS teams based on their skill levels, and then Sudbury's teams are placed in BAYS divisions based on the skill-level of the team overall.
3rd Grade through 8th Grade Travel
- 10 Week Program for U9-U14
- 3rd and 4th grade games are 7v7
- 5th and 6th grade games are 9v9
- Size 4 soccer balls for 3rd-6th grades
- There is no separate 7th grade program. 7th and 8th graders play together
- 7th and 8th grade games are 11v11
- Size 5 soccer balls for 7th/8th grades and high school
Three soccer activities per week consisting of two training sessions and one game. Players can also participate in Academy Skills session for fourth soccer activity.
Academy Skills SessionReceive coaching from NE Revolution Academy coaches each weekDevelop individual skillsField and Goalie Training
Encouraged to complete MYSA coaching classesPreference for G and F level coaches
Development Track - Group PracticeLed by volunteer coaches w/ assistance from NE Revolution Academy coachShared development program